Monday, October 21, 2013

week 6

The weeks are starting to fly by and I'm getting more and more involved at my school. For the last 2 weeks I've had some practice writing lesson plans at Penn GSE and then have been allowed to teach them at my high school. My classroom teacher and I co-teach so the lessons I've taught have only been about minutes each. I really like how I'm being utilized though because it seems day by day I'm getting a little bit larger or a roll. 

I'm still trying to develop relationships with the students too. I went to my high school's football game this past weekend and had a really good time. Upon arriving at school on Monday I was able to share stories about the game and have a pretty detailed conversation with a few students who played in it. My school also has their first playoff volleyball match on Friday so I'm hoping I can make it to that too!


No comments:

Post a Comment