Tuesday, May 6, 2014

winding down and anticipating graduation

Today I went back to NJ and spent some time with my family! It feels really great to be done with school and finally have some free time where I'm able to do whatever I want. The other day I was trying to go to the Phillies/Mets game but it turned out that the game got rained out. Ive also been going out to try to eat at new places. Center City has so much to offer from Ethiopian to Italian food. I would definitely recommend people go there to enjoy the fresh eats!

Today back in NJ I went golfing which was pretty neat. The course was down south, actually not too far from Philadelphia and it was cheap for students. If you look around online you can see that a lot of places (golf courses in this instance) offer discounts for current students so before I officially graduate I want to get in everything I can.

I also think I got a job in California for the Los Angeles Unified School District. Hopefully things work out. I signed a contract with them but still dont have a placement. Im feeling pretty antsy trying to figure out where I'll be living/working so Im still feeling iffy. Who knows what will happen but Ill be sure to keep you posted! Take care for now and have a Happy Mothers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment