Saturday, April 26, 2014

portfolio was due this week

The teacher education program people had our portfolios due this week which means we have no more work to submit this year, woohoo! I still have a couple more classes but no more work! One of the classes is my seminar where I believe a panel of graduates are going to come speak with us about the process of getting jobs and relocating. That should be entertaining and informative, I'm sure I have plenty of questions to ask. In my next class, history methods, we are going to the national constitution center! This is gonna be a blast. They recently put up on exhibit all about Thomas Jefferson and Im pretty excited to go it.
At times I felt like this year was never going to end, but now it seems like it flew right by.I think Im going to move to Los Angeles in a couple months and pursue a job in education there...we'll see what happens. I do still have a few more things I wan to do in Philadelphia that I would recommend to people just coming here.

1st I really want to attend a Phillies game. The tickets are relatively inexpensive and even though their a horrible team I can always cheer for the team theyre playing. Also next week they have a student appreciation night where students get $10 of on their tickets.

2nd I want to use my Penn ID to get into more places for free. I can use it to go to museums and libraries but I haven't used it yet this year. Now is my time to take advantage of these opportunities so I won't miss out.

3rd I want to start going out to dinner more and experiencing all the culture in this city. On average I walk past 5-6 unique looking restaurants  a day, but now since I have all this free time I going to go in and actually try out their food.

Ive got a couple weeks to complete this list and add on to it as well. Ill be sure to keep in touch and update you all along the way. Thanks and take care for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment